Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Jonathan & Amanda


"Whose findeth a wife findeth a good thing, 
and obtaineth favour of the LORD."
Proverbs 18:22


It was a real joy to capture Jonathan & Amanda's wedding day through my camera's eye! Their wedding was beautiful, flowing with Praise to the Lord, Who rolled the storm clouds away for us to shoot outside pictures in between the thunder storms. Isn't our God good?! 

A great big "Thank You!" to my little sister, Rebecca, for being my Second Photographer for this wedding, in the absence of my normal second shooter (my husband, who was attending a family wedding out of state). Rebecca did a phenomenal job, as a few of these pictures prove! 






























































































No comments:

Post a Comment